Management Professional Certificate - MPC
This course provides a basic framework for understanding the role and functions of a manager and to explain the principles, concepts, and techniques that can be used in carrying out these functions.
It is intended for those who presently hold, or desire to hold, management responsibilities in any organization or enterprise. Specific topics include planning, decision making, organizing, leading, controlling, and innovating.
Introduction to Management
- What is Management?
- Management as a System; Ethics and Social Responsibilities
- Adding Value to the Organization
- Environmental Constraints on Managers
- Motivating Your Employees
- Managing Work Teams
- Communication Skills
- Decision-Making Styles
Planning and Organizing
- Commitment to the Planning Process
- Organizational Planning
- Organizational Structure and Design
- The Boundaryless Organization
- Strategic Management
- What is Control and Why Engage in It?
- Measuring, Monitoring, and Modifying
Creativity, Change, and Innovation
- Creativity and the Competitive Advantage
- Creativity and Innovation
Managing Change and Innovation
Friday from 10 am to 4 pm.
Monday from 6 pm to 9 pm.
9th January 2015 till 9th February 2015.
Lecture Hall – Greek Campus, Falaki St.,
2100 LE instead of 3000 LE until 4th of January 2015.
- Attending the program.
- Coffee Break.
- Accomplishment Certificate from the Egyptian Council.
Office #112 - Greek Campus
28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Fax: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878