English for Interviews - Interviewing Skills Workshop
This two-day workshop will make you master your interviewing skills. With this comprehensive workshop; you will watch, listen and learn as your expert instructor guides you through each lesson step-by-step. During this media-rich learning experience, you will learn what to do before your interview is scheduled, specific interviewing techniques such as mirroring and body language and you will have the opportunity to practice the most common interview questions and much more. Whether you are completely new to the job market, re-entering the workforce or looking to advance your career, this workshop will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to dazzle during your next interview. We have incorporated years of classroom training experience and teaching techniques to develop an easy-to-use workshop that you can customize to meet your personal learning needs.
24th and 25th of March 2017
From 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
1. Review Common Interview Questions and Prepare Your Responses.
2. Introduce yourself correctly.
3. Have an Introduction to email writing.
4. Display confidence during the interview.
5. Lean how to Dress for Success.
6. Getting exposed to types of interviews.
7. Make Good First Impressions.
8. Be Authentic, Upbeat, Focused, Confident, Candid, and Concise.
9. Remember the Importance of Body Language.
10. Ask Insightful Questions.
11. Sell Yourself and then Close the Deal.
12. Reply to job offers by email or in person.
- Professionals from various industries, who are interested to strengthen their interview skills knowledge.
- Fresh graduates.
- Entry level employees.
- Career advancers.
Egyptian Council - The Greek Campus, Bab El Louk.
600 LE instead of 800 LE until Sunday 19th March, 2017
Attending the workshop.
Light Lunch & Coffee Break.
Bloc note and Pen.
Soft copy material on a CD.
When paying the fees, an interview will be conducted to measure your level of profeciency regarding the workshop.
Office #112 - Greek Campus
28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Fax: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Mob:+2 (012) 0627 7123