Business English for Marketing & Advertising
English for Marketing and Advertising is an ideal short course for marketing and advertising professionals who need to communicate confidently and effectively in English.English for Marketing and Advertising is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English.
English for Marketing and Advertising is suitable for anyone who works in marketing and advertising. The course covers a range of skills and topics such as talking to clients, discussing advertising campaigns, establishing a marketing plan, and writing a press release.
The course addresses all the essential responsibilities of those working in marketing and advertising departments. Students practice relevant vocabulary and speaking skills for tasks such as telephoning, emailing, and giving presentations. The course introduces specialist vocabulary relating to branding, market research, direct marketing, and public relations.
Below are the objectives covered in each of the units indicating the core topics and issues which identify the language functions that participants will be able to perform by the end of the program.
By the end of the program, the participants will learn about:
- Unit 1: Introduction to marketing and advertising: Jobs and responsibilities, corporate identity, branding.
- Unit 2: Finding the customer: Market research, customer profiles, data collection.
- Unit 3: Planning a marketing strategy: The marketing plan, the four Ps, pricing and positioning strategies.
- Unit 4: Creating ads: The AIDA model for advertising, working with an ad agency, advertising channels.
- Unit 5: Marketing tools: distribution channels, types of discount, types of retailer, telemarketing, direct marketing.
- Unit 6: Presenting your public face: Public relations, websites, sponsoring, press releases.
- Unit 7: Marketing through trade fairs: Give-aways, organising events, attending a trade fair.
18th, 19th and 20th of May 2017
10 AM to 5 PM
Egyptian Council, Dokki
850 LE instead of 1000 until 11th May 2017
Attending the workshop.
Light Lunch & Coffee break.
Bloc Notes & Pens
37 Mosadak St, floor# 6
Dokki, Giza - Egypt.
Tel: +2 (010) 2048 3878
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878