Business English For Sales & Purchasing
English for Sales and Purchasing is an ideal short course for anyone who needs to communicate effectively with international clients and colleagues in a sales or purchasing environment.
English for Sales and Purchasing is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English.
The course addresses all the essential responsibilities of those working in sales and purchasing departments. Students practice relevant vocabulary and speaking skills for tasks such as telephoning, emailing, and giving presentations.
Below are the objectives covered in each of the units indicating the core topics and issues which identify the language functions that participants will be able to perform by the end of the program.
By the end of the program, the participants will learn about:
- Unit 1: Jobs and responsibilities: Job titles and tasks, a sales meeting, a requisition.
- Unit 2: New contacts: At a trade fair, relationship building, follow-up emails.
- Unit 3: Offers: A sales pitch, the AIDA approach to sales, a request for proposal, an offer letter.
- Unit 4: Negotiations: Tips for successful negotiations, a company visit, negotiating styles.
- Unit 5: Orders: Telephone orders, online orders, numbers and figures, contract terms and phrases.
- Unit 6: Customer care: Dealing with problems over the telephone, online, and in writing.
17th, 18th and 19th of March 2016.
10 AM to 5 PM
Lecture Hall – Greek Campus, Falaki St.,
750 LE instead of 1000 until 8th March 2016
Attending the course
Attendance Certificate from the Egyptian Council
Office #112 - Greek Campus
28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Fax: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878