Advanced Career Seminar
(E-marketing & Social Media)
The British University In Egypt (BUE)
For individuals and teams, marketing managers, company generalists, entrepreneurs and non-marketing professionals, this course provides a strong understanding of the integrated E-marketing. Students will learn the role and application of the E-marketing and Social media.
By the end of the course, students will have experienced creating an integrated, strategic E-marketing plan for a product or service and will have the skills and knowledge required to create plans for their own organizations.
This program benefits those who want to enter this creative and challenging field; those who have been promoted or are seeking career advancement and need E-marketing skills; as well as business owners wanting to incorporate it into their organizations. Current advertising, public relations, sales or marketing professionals wanting to update their knowledge will also find value in the program.
Day one: Introduction to online identity
- What is your online identity today? Is it your website? Your Facebook fan page? A blog? all of these?
- What are the ingredients of a professional website?
- To blog or not to blog?!
Day two: Social media for business.
- Overview about Facebook, twitter, linkedin.
- Best practices utilizing social media for sales and marketing.
Day three: Beyond social networks.
- Management tools and automation?
- How does Google work and why is it important to my business?
- Email marketing still works!
Day Four: The art and science behind Online influence!
- How to have an influential online identity.
- The ingredients of online influence.
- How to measure it? Analytics? Engagement?
Day five: The mobile era.
- First, a group exercise for previous days.
- Your business not on mobile, then you don't exist! Why?
- Mobile apps vs portals, when to do what and why?
- The multi-channel mobile presence.
- The British University in Egypt (BUE).
- April 25th, 26th – May 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 2014.
- From 10 : 5 am – 7 hours per day.
Early bird until 20th of April 2014
- Individuals: 750 LE instead of 1200 LE
Attendance Fees Are Including:
- Attending the seminar.
- Transportation from and to BUE campus Al Sherouk City.
- Printed material.
- Coffee break.
Attendance certificate stamped from:
- The British University in Egypt (Center for Community & Consulting Services).
- Egyptian Council for For Training & Development (RCTD).
The British University In Egypt – BUE.
The British University in Egypt is a private Egyptian university in El Sherouk, Greater Cairo, Egypt. Founded in September 2005,through an inter governmental agreement, the University provides a British style of education and awards degrees validated by its partner UK universities and the Egyptian Supreme Council. Located some 30 km from downtown Cairo, the campus covers approximately 40 acres (fedans) of land with some 27000 m² space of modern purpose-built teaching facilities. An extensive building programme is underway including a modern state-of the art - library.
Egyptian Council For Training & Development – ECTD.
Is an educational organization based in Egypt started its activities in July 2013; aims to improve and develop personal skills and academic knowledge of the Egyptian in a variety of business areas, so as to prepare them for the professional labor market by providing high quality, affordable, and accessible education, with programs led by the best lecturers from the largest universities and educational entities in Egypt.
ECTD - Egyptian Council for Training & Development enhances the strengths of individuals through certificate, and lifelong learning programs.
We're here for the community. ECTD's mission is to make quality education affordable and accessible to everyone in Egypt.