ISO 9001-2015 & Internal Quality Audit Workshop
4th, 5th and 6th of August 2016
From 10am : 4pm
ISO 9001 is the most world wide spread quality system standard and certificate. The latest edition was issued in Sept, 2015 and its international certificates can be issued according to the previous edition (2008) only till March 2017.The internal quality audit is a professional field which adds value to the individuals and organizations. This workshop will prepare you for switching your system from 2008 to 2015 edition and add professional quality auditors to your organization.
• Quality Definitions
• quality Vs. Quality
• What is Quality Management System?
• Quality Management principles & actions
• What is ISO?
• Evolution of ISO 9000 and its revisions
• Differences between 2015 and 2008 versions of ISO 9001.
• Internal quality audit system IQAS purposes and structure.
• Auditor traits and attributes.
• Rules of auditing.
• Pre-requisites of audit plan.
• Audit preparation.
• Conducting audit and its mistakes.
• Conclusions and corrective action follow up
Greek Campus, Bab El Louk
850 LE instead of 1200 until 28th of July 2016
Attending the workshop
Office #112 - Greek Campus
28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Fax: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878