Accounting for Non-Accountants
17th and 18th of February 2017
From 10 am : 5 pm
By the end of workshop, participants will be able:
1. To obtain a full understanding of the General Accounting Theories including the basic Accounting terms, Accounting process and Financial Statements.
2. To be able to comprehend and analyze the 4 Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, and Statement of Changes in Equity) through special ratios and measurements.
3. To be knowledgeable of the Methods of Accounting.
4. To know how to apply Financial Information in real-life decision making from a Financial and Managerial stand point.
5. To appreciate Accounting Basics in a relative and engaging way.
Accounting for Non-Accountants is a workshop that will enlighten you with all that you need to know about the Accounting Basics.
• Business Owners
• Accounting Students
• Non-Accounting Professionals
• and anyone who wants to learn about accounting
1 What is accounting?
2 Accounting Process
3 Users of Financial Statements
4 Information Systems
5 Underlying Accounting Concepts & Principles
2. Preparation of the Basic Financial Reports
1 Balance Sheet
2 Income Statement
3 Cash Flow Statement
3. Ratios and Analysis
1 Analysis & Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Business’ strengths and weaknesses
2 Liquidity Analysis
3 Profitability Analysis
4 Activity Analysis
5 Capital Structure Analysis
Egyptian Council – The Greek Campus, Tahrir Sq.
950 LE instead of 1200 LE until 10th of February 2017.
- Attending the workshop.
- Coffee break & Light lunch
- Attendance certificate
- Bloc Note and Pen
- Soft Copy Material on a CD.
Office #112 - Greek Campus
28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Fax: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878