Financial Analysis Workshop
1st and 2nd of August 2017
From 4 PM : 9 PM
The course on financial statement analysis provides participants with a fundamental understanding of accounting principles, concept, conventions, and key characteristics of accounting information.
Participants will be able to learn the use of various types of financial statements and their importance. And uses of various analytical tools like ratio analysis and common-size statement and distinguishes between cash flow and profit, and identify the different types of cash flow.
- Overview of the purpose and structure of the financial statement
- Important accounting principles, concepts , conventions and characteristics of accounting information
- Reading and understanding the balance sheet and income statement
- Trend analysis / common size statement
- Ratio analysis / Du Pont model
- Liquidity and solvency
Egyptian Council, Dokki
1050 LE instead of 1300 until 25th of July 2017
• Attending the workshop.
• Coffee break
• Attendance certificate.
• Printed Material & Notes
37 Mosadak St, Floor# 6
Dokki - Giza, Egypt.
Tel/Fax: +2 (02) 3748 7742
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878