17th and 18th of December 2017
From 10 AM: 2 PM
Negotiation is an integral part of creating value for the organization. Your success depends on your personal skills as a negotiator, whether you are seeking resources for your project or team,
deciding on a new hire’s salary, or inking a high-stakes deal for your company.
In this negotiation training program, you will gain insight into the habits of dealmakers as you build your own skills. Through a series of group exercises, you will learn how to execute proven
tactics, rene your personal negotiating style, and improve your ability to bargain successfully and ethically in any situation. Along the way, you will gain new appreciation for how negotiating skills can help you overcome a wide range of challenges—at work and beyond.
- Understanding the interests, priorities, and goals of all parties.
- Maximizing opportunity through pre-negotiation preparation.
- Knowing how personal biases and cultural differences impact negotiations.
- Dealing with irrational people and challenging relationships.
- Improving communication by listening and asking questions.
- Making offers at the right time and in the right way.
- Transforming competition into cooperation—and opponents into partners.
- Managing teams of negotiators more effectively.
- Recognizing when to walk away from the table.
Egyptian Council, Dokki
• Attending the workshop.
• Coffee break
• Attendance certificate.
• Printed Material & Notes
37 Mosadak St, Floor# 6
Dokki - Giza, Egypt.
Tel/Fax: +2 (02) 3748 7742
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878