This workshop is aiming the employees of Purchasing who need an overview of the key skills and drivers involved when viewing purchasing from a value chain point of view. It examines what purchasing management is fundamentally about. It will also explore how to change current methods and activities so that benefits are obtained.
Throughout the workshop, the Rules for Effective Purchasing Management are identified and discussed
- Supply, Buying, Purchase, Logistics, warehouse, Materials and supervisors, Seniors & juniors.
- Those who need to develop their limited understanding about Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Those who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their supply chains more effectively.
2nd and 3rd of March 2018
From 10am : 5pm
Understanding what the Purchasing is about
- Definition of Purchasing management.
- The major Objectives.
- Types of Purchasing.
The centralize Purchasing vs. decentralize purchasing.
- The Purchasing Sustainability.
- KPI of Buyers.
- Purchasing cycle.
- Cost saving methods & Ideas.
The Supply Chain Negotiation Skills
- The negotiation strategies.
- The negotiation steps.
- General negotiation tactic.
- Barriers to negotiations.
- Payment terms.
- Supplier Selection & Evaluation.
- Negotiation impact on cost reduction.
The Purchasing Supervisory skills
- Conflict management.
- Continuous improvement.
- The 5S tool.
- All kind of documents.
Purchasing Workshop ( Simulation )
- Separate the group to two teams.
- Using all negotiation tactics.
- Try to achieve the best deal.
- Review all the offers conditions.
Egyptian Council, Dokki.
EGP 950 until 22nd of February 2018 instead of EGP 1400
• Attending the workshop.
• Coffee break & Light Lunch
• Attendance certificate.
• Printed Material & Notes
37 Mosadak St, floor# 6 - Dokki, Giza - Egypt.
Tel: +2 (010) 2048 3878
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878