Stress and Time Management Workshop
13th and 14th of September 2017
From 5 PM : 9 PM
Understanding, identifying and defining your long-term goals is the very first step for an effective time management. With the broader goal in the background, you can now set your short-term goals that will effectively lead you to achieving your cherished long-term goals in your life. By applying the skills taught in the Time Management Workshops, you can optimise your efforts to ensure that you concentrate as much of your time and energy as possible on the high-payoff tasks. This ensures that you achieve the greatest benefit possible with the limited amount of time available to you. Contrary to popular belief, effective time management is not based on doing more things in less time, Positive and negative stress is a constant influence on all of our lives. The trick is to maximize the positive stress and to minimize the negative stress. This workshop will give participants a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system.
Professionals in a variety of fields who are seeking improved time-management skills so that they can perform more effectively,leadership, management, HR, sales management, sales and General Audience who want to better manage stress to reach peak performance..
By the end of this training participants will be able to:
- To learn the difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- To learn the time management matrix
- To apply the Pareto principle (80/20 Rule) to time management issues
- How to prioritize using decision matrices
- How to beat the three most common time wasters
- How to plan ahead and set SMART goals
- How to handle interruptions
- How to say “no” to time wasters
- How to delegate in the right way for the right reasons
- Develop your own individualized plan of action
- Master the three "A's" of a stressful situation: Alter, Avoid and Accept
- Learn what lifestyle elements can be changed to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Learn environmental & physical relaxation techniques
- Learn how to cope with major events
- Learn how to use a stress log to identify stressors & create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
Egyptian Council, Dokki.
950 LE instead of 1300 until 6th of September 2017
• Attending the workshop.
• Coffee break
• Attendance certificate.
• Printed Material & Notes
37 Mosadak St, Floor# 6
Dokki - Giza, Egypt.
Tel/Fax: +2 (02) 3748 7742
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878