Marketing Course for Non-marketers (MCM)
Most aspects of any business depend on successful marketing, learn the skills required to penetrate the marketing field and attend marketing course for non-marketers.
- What is marketing?
- The marketing process
- Marketing Mix
- Marketing management
- Marketing Environment
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Marketing research methods
- Generic Marketing Strategy
- IMC Promotional Tools.
Thursdays: 6pm : 9pm
Saturdays: 10am : 3pm
19th of February to 12th of March
Lecture Hall – Greek Campus, Falaki St.,
700 LE (seats are very limited)
- Age: from 18 to 25 years.
- Copy of the ID.
- Copy of the CV (if available).
- Good knowledge of the English language.
Attending the Program.
Accomplishment certificate from the Egyptian Council.
Office #112 - Greek Campus
28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Fax: +2 (02) 2792 9539
Mob:+2 (010) 2048 3878